I love rice and If I can incorporate it into my diet at any chance I get I will. I’m all about eating whatever I like but I do try and eat healthy time to time. There are so many healthy delicious recipes to encourage fun healthy eating. So today for late lunch/Dinner I made Grilled beef with asparagus, Green beans, tomatoes and brown Rice. I even made a tomato sauce to add to the rice. I hope you like this recipe its very simple and delicious enjoy!
– Brown Rice
– Green Beans
– Mixed Herbs
– Maggie Cube (Optional)
– In a bowl add your beef, (Washed) sprinkle salt, pepper and mixed herbs. mix together and set aside for 30 mins or overnight for better flavouring.
– Wash the rice and boil for 10-15 minutes.
– In a griddle pan add your beef ( you can steam/boil your beef lightly beforehand to cook the inside. Add your beef and fry for a few minutes sprinkle a bit of lime then remove and set aside.
– Once thats done grab a hand full of asparagus and green beans and grill lightly for a few minutes sprinkle some salt and pepper for extra flavouring.
– Add your beef slice your tomatoes on top and cook for extra 5 minutes. Once its done add with your cooked rice into a bowl and servee!!
*Tomatoe sauce: Blend 3 fresh tomatoes, Onion Red and Green bell peppers,Garlic & scotch bonnet for spice . Add to a heated pan followed by teaspoon of tomatoe puree,some salt, black pepper or some (Maggie cube or all purpose seasoning) and cook for 10-15 minutes. Once its done serve with rice!