These are simple healthy and delicious recipes to help kickstart your day! Looking forward to sharing more with you. Please see below for the recipe.
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon – You’ll need wholemeal or gluten free bread, toasted or grilled with mashed avocado (sprinkle salt, lemon, honey (optional) and black pepper, mash well and spread the buttery mixture on the bread, grill (optional) but this tastes good and finish of with thin slices of salmon and sprinkle with chilli.
- Green Juice – 1 cup Kale, 1 1/2 cups Spinach, 1 pear, 1 apple, Celery Stick, 2 inch fresh Ginger and teaspoon Spirulina (mixed in)
- Omelette – Mushrooms, Tomato, Tinned Mackarel, Spinach, Cubed sweet potatoes (which have been cooked for 15-20 minutes, pierce to check if it’s done, drain and soak in cold water for a minute to stop cooking, take it our pat dry and set aside to add to the omelette. Cook potatoes first with onions then add egg mixture.
- Whole meal French Toast – Wholemeal bread (Rye,Sourdough, Gluten free bread) Use thick crust bread – 250ml milk, 2 eggs, pinch of Nutmeg, 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon, Sugar (optional). Whisk together in a bowl and submerge bread in mixture.
- Berry-go-round. aka berry bowl – Mixed Berries, natural Greek yogurt (vanilla yogurt is yum) drizzle with portion of museli, oats or seeds and finish of with sprinkle of cinnamon and honey. Serve with green tea.
Tools used in the video:
Juicer – Magimix, (£149) I use this Juicer that I picked up from John Lewis (here) which is great and efficient for juicing. (will have a detailed post on juicing and my mixer, it’s worth the investment).
Griddle pan – A great griddle pan is essential for grilling on the hob. I used the Ikea non-stick griddle pan, £9, but you can get something similar at Argos (here)
Tefal Non-Stick Frying pan – (here)
Glass bowl – (Here) For prepping, mixing an all round essential tool that I use a lot in my videos.
Hope you find this helpful if you do try the recipes let me know!